School Soon Come...Teacher Appreciation


This is how I'm feeling right about now. It's been a long summer with these kids!

On the first day, August 23rd both will be in school and I will be hugging a few teachers! 

I actually enjoy being with my kids, it's just the amplified, daily grind that is summer, that has me extra ready for school to begin. It's the nonstop monotony of hearing their complaints and whines and fights and demands, that can make me go crazy! I am sure I will look back over the summer and remember the times we had together and all the activities we participated in with a sense of pride and a glow of accomplishment but not today.
Today, I am in the thick of it, counting down the days until they will be in their school with fantastic teachers who have been trained to prepare them for the next level. Amen for teachers. I appreciate you.

When the school year ended, I gave each one of my kids' teachers a token of appreciation. It was simply a note to say thanks for all they did in helping my kids have a successful year. It really was eventful. We started school at one location,  my daughter had some difficulties keeping up with the other kids at her age level so we put her back a grade, my son got diagnosed with Autism,  we changed school locations in October, both kids adjusted really quickly. Thanks in part to their great teachers. And I know because I was there to see a lot of it for myself. Every conference call, planning meeting, fund raiser, PTA, IEP assessment, I was there learning as I go, focused on providing the best for them. My kids are my most important job, so knowing I'm entrusting them to great people makes everything else I do go smoothly.

Like Sis in the video said, "You need a microwave? I'll get you a microwave." LOL
Whatever you need to do your job well is what I want you to have. You deserve it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Wonderful Life

The Arm Fat of Normalcy

Been A Long Time...Random Gibberish